Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Pork Chop Slop
I had this at Hot Jeff's mom and dad's house this weekend. She had been given the recipe by Hot Jeff's sister, Jodi. I don't know what the name is and there is a lot of dumping involved so I named it "Pork Chop Slop".

In a crock pot, over 4 trimmed pork chops, dump in a can of cream of mushroom soup. Dump in another can of cream of chicken soup. Dump in 1/4 cup of chicken stock or broth. Dump in some minced garlic and salt and pepper. Cook on high for 6 hours. Right before serving shred the pork and give it a good stir. Serve over bowtie pasta.

I served it with steamed green beans and sauteed some garlic and pine nuts in a little olive oil to put on top of the beans. Mmm. I also made it with fat free cream of mushroom and chicken soups to bring down the ol' weight watcher points!

The perfect recipe for a cold winter's night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh by golly - i am ganna make this slop tonight for my peeps! sounds yummy!!