- Mama, why does Daddy go to work?
- Mama, why do we go outside?
- Mama, why is our car silver?
- Mama, why is our house brown?
- Mama, why can't I see God?
- Mama, why does the sun come in windows?
- Mama, why is Emmy a girl?
- Mama, why is Nana living far away?
- Mama, why does Abigail wear big girl panties?
- Mama, why is Hailey a cat?
- Mama, why do you cook on a stove?
Seriously...from the minute I wake up in the morning to the minute I put him to bed, I hear Samuel's little questions. I always answer them but sometimes its through gritted teeth. :) Today we were coming home from the grocery store and he was firing questions at me and after I answered the last one I said, "Samuel, can we have some quiet time and can you please not ask me any questions until we get home?" Samuel's response: "Mama, why don't you want me to ask you questions?".
You can't make that stuff up.