Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Where to Start?

I guess I'll start with the obvious: we're home! After an amazing, blessed trip to Montana...we're home. After a 17 hour car ride to Montana and an 18 hour car ride back...we're home. Traveling with children has given me a whole new appreciation for "making good time".

I hope to write about our trip soon; maybe even as early as today but we'll see. My brain is in a total fog so I'm going to go ahead and let you pray for your kids and self-control another week and update PYKM as usual on Monday. Thank you Bug for letting everyone know I was pretty much on an internet hiatus as my Mom's computer was in Emily's room and the only time I was around to get online happened to be when Roo was sleeping.

Thanks for all your prayers, comments and emails. It was a great trip and I'm anxious to tell you about Gigi's improved health.

-Jen

2 comments:

Jen said...

Welcome home - so glad you got to go!

Jen :)

bestie said...

welcome home besie, welcome home!