Wednesday, November 26, 2008



Number One Reason Why I Love it When My Mom Comes...

Having my Mom here is pretty much the best thing ever: I'm completely surrounded by all of my favorite poeple. We have so much fun staying up late talking and laughing, I love watching her play with my kids, she always gets up with the kids and lets me sleep in, she gives great advice and spiritual guidance...I could go on and on but the number one reason why I love it when my Mom comes is because she does all the laundry!!! Hooie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey. . .

Meme has the same shirt as Nana!!

I have to tell you it makes my heart so full when I see these pics of your mom with her grands.

Your babies are beautiful. . . and you and Jeff aren't bad either.

Blessings,
Meme from Alabama

Dena said...

i'm callin' my mama right now! hooie! :o)