Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Are You Kidding Me?
Mom is perhaps a little too busy with her own stuff (laundry, meal prep, facebook)...I had my very first play date with my new very best friend Rebecca a couple of weeks ago and she still hasn't gotten around to putting the pictures up yet. I'm seriously not ok with this. I took matters in to my own hands and here they are.

Rebecca is a sweet gal; she's a few months younger than me and still a little immature but we got along famously. Rebecca still takes a bottle and doesn't crawl to eat cat food yet but I see some real potential in her. I think we'll be painting each other's toes and trading clothes real soon.

Me, Rebecca and Samuel, who is already hitting on my friends
Me, looking adorable...

Later on that day I discovered a wonderful thing:
pulling toilet paper off the roll.
What glorious, glorious fun.

No comments: