If you run in the Facebook crowd you know the 25 Random Things About Me is all the rage. If you read this blog you know I write a guest post on my cousin Bug's blog every Tuesday. Since she is not on Facebook and since I was lagging in topic ideas I wrote a 25 Random Things About Bug and slapped it on there for her readers. It was a big hit. She wanted to know if I had written one about myself to which I said: "of course". I really drew the "or" in "course" out. Like this: "of coooorrrrse". If you don't run in the Facebook crowd or somehow missed mine I give it to you now. :)
25 Random Things About Moi, Your Blog Master
1. If my house were on fire I would save my kids, my cat and Ruby our laptop.
2. I met Jeff in Alaska at a fishing camp.
3. I think my friend Kim has great breasts.
4. I used to have really great breasts...before 2 kids nursed on them for a combined 18 months.
5. I think men with stylish glasses are sexy.
6. My husband doesn't wear glasses but is way dead sexy.
7. I want to write book reviews for Oprah's magazine.
8. When Emily is a little older and Samuel is in school I plan on going to nursing school.
9. I LOVE Grey's Anatomy.
10. There is one person in my life who I still haven't been able to forgive (but am still trying).
11. I've never done any kind of drugs.
12. I like to smoke clove cigarettes (but haven't since having Samuel).
13. I typically vote Democrat although raised by a Republican.
14. I was a candy striper. Striper, not stripper.
15. I cried the first time I ever saw Elton John in concert. I love him.
16. I spent a summer in India.
17. I am the 4th woman in my family to have the middle name, "May". Baby Emily is the 5th.
18. I hate being pregnant but love giving birth.
19. Coffee and quiet libraries make me have to go poop.
20. I love to drink Diet Coke in the morning. I think its the carbonation.
21. If something ever news-worthy happens to me I will give the Today show the first interview but only if it is with Matt Lauer.
22. I love celebrity gossip magazines.
23. Speaking of which, Jennifer Lopez and I delivered our babies (her Max & Emmy and my Emily) on the same day: February 22nd. My friend Traci called me while I was being admitted to tell me JLo had delivered hers by C-Section.
24. I don't have any tonsils.
25. I love tulips. I had them in my wedding and Jeff always gets them for me for our anniversary.