Monday, June 22, 2009


Jen's Plants 0 Jen's Kids 3
Although difficult to see because of the shadow, my rose bushes are gone. I dug them up this weekend and sent them to a good home in Tualatin. These are the second and thirds plants I have had to dig up because of my kids and I'm less than amused by it.
The first was a luscious, happy, pink blooming escalonia that Jeff talked me into pulling because it attracted so many bees. A Little Tikes playhouse now sits in its place.
The latest casualties of the Hurricane Samily: rose bushes. The little geniuses and their little genius friends keep falling into them, riding their bikes into them, beating on them with plastic golf clubs... ugh.
Oh well, I guess its a small price to pay to be able to throw my kids outside while I watch the recorded episode of Conan O'Brien from the night before.
Don't even get me started on what they've done to my carpet inside of the house...

2 comments:

Dena said...

I'll have to post a picture of my azalea bush that is half dead, we couldn't figure it out, till Thing 2 told us that's where he pees when he's outside. lovely.

Peggy said...

LOL! We watch our recorded epis of Coco after the kidlings are asleep! ;0)