Wednesday, August 19, 2009

And we have a winner...

After careful review Hot Jeff decided they were all funny and to give you all a Starbucks card. After I slapped him silly and pinned him down (which he kind of liked) he has picked 2 winners, a tie!!

Our two fabulous winners are Amber Goodrum and Valerie Hibler!

Amber's comment was, "Dad gum, Hot Jeff. I'll get off the computer. You didn't have to taser me." and Valeries's was "Salem Mom of two tragically electrocuted while blogging...Her three year old son unknowingly spilled coffee on her laptop, then rode off into the sunset on his Lightning McQueen scooter".

Your cards are in the mail ladies (you'll both have to email me privately with your address). Congratulations!

Thanks to everyone for playing; that was great fun!

1 comment:

Amber said...

*Snicker*
*Snort*
*Giggle*

The thought of Hot Jeff tasering you still makes coffee come out my nose.


And I don't even know Hot Jeff.