Thursday, March 11, 2010

Hand Trees

If you follow this blog then you know I only have a crafting label for appearance. I hate crafts. I'm not crafty and when I try to be crafty my crafts turn out lame.

Samuel is a chip off the ol' block and his teachers at school always tell me its like pulling teeth to get him to do the art project for that day. He would much rather play fireman. Amen son.

Well a wild hare got in to me the other day and I totally got my craft on. I had seen these Hand Trees at Bestie Kim's house. I bought the materials and they sat on my kitchen counter until all the stars aligned and I finally made them with the kids. I did them on canvas so they look way cool up on a wall in the family room.



4 comments:

Jen said...

You, my friend, are a craft star!! Way to go.

Peggy said...

Those are super-cute! I may have to borrow that idea for craft day next week! :0)

Anonymous said...

oh bestie, they look great!! good job!!
bestie kim

Anonymous said...

that is the cutest thing i have ever seen (well, almost) so you have all the paint that I can borrow right? i can just buy some canvases??? :) - cary